I. GENERAL PROVOSIONS
1. The present regulations are based on the Republic of Belarus Law of 09.01.2002 № 90-"On Consumers' Rights Protection, the Act of 04.01.2010, № 105-3 «On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Republic of Belarus», the Accommodation Regulations in the Republic of Belarus, approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers on 07.04.2006, №r 471, the Hotel Accommodation in the Republic of Belarus, approved by Decree of the Ministry of housing and communal services of the Republic of Belarus of 17.05.2006, №23 (as amended by the Decree of the Belarussian Ministry of housing and communal Services of 10.12.2008, № 25), Rules of stay of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus, approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers on 20.01.2006, №73, and govern the relationship between the executort - limited company Hotel Zvezda in the implementation of the Consumer and Hotel services, as well as set the rules of accommodation in the Hotel of "Zvezda".
2. The following terms are used in the present Regulations: A booking is a Hotel reservation service of rooms with a guarantee of provision to the consumer on the agreed conditions
Hotel is a subsidiary of «Zvezda» exercising Hotel services;
Hotel services are provision of Hotel rooms or beds in rooms (hereinafter collectively - rooms) for a temporary stay of natural persons, as well as additional services (hereinafter collectively - services);
Additional services - catering services, room-service services, communication services, etc., provided by the Hotel or Hotel Partners for a fee or free of charge;
Checking-in is a procedure which includes the accommodation registration, getting familiarized with accommodation and fire safety regulations, the key provision and actual accommodation in a room;
Hotel Partner is a legal or natural person that provides services to customers (guests) within the frames of contracts concluded with the Hotel;
Consumer is a legal or natural person ordering and (or) using the services;
Guest- a consumer - a natural person (citizen of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizen, stateless person) who passed the check-in procedure and occupying a room.
3. Hotel service is carried out on the basis of signed written contract or a public contract in written form.
4. The present Regulations as well as Regulations of Hotel services in the Republic of Belarus, Foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Republic of Belarus stay Regulations, Specification and price list for the services, information about services payment method, storing of luggage, provision of additional services by the Hotel partners, tourist potential information of the Republic of Belarus are placed to the information folder on the reception service in the lobby on the 1st floor of the Hotel.
5. The Hotel Accommodation Regulations, a schematic individual evacuation plan with the related evacuation floor, reminder card with fire safety rules and requirements in case of fire, as well as information about the services provided to the consumer are to be found in every Hotel room.
6. Hotel employees wear badges indicating the position, surname, name.
7. Customer comment book is kept at the reception of the Hotel in the lobby on the 1st floor.
8. These Regulations are available on the official website of the limited company «Zvezda»: www.hotelzvezda.by.
II. HOTEL SERVICES
1. PROVISION OF ROOMS FOR TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION
1.1. The Hotel is intended for the temporary accommodation of guests with a period agreed in advance with the Hotel representatives.
1.2. The terminal / maximal period, which is paid at a time in a Hotel shall not exceed 30 days.
1.3. Registation of customers checking into or out of the Hotel is carried out 24 hours at the reception.
1.4. Room Reservation.
1.4.1. The consumer is entitled to a reservation by submitting an application form not earlier than 60 days and no later than two hours prior to the check-in, unless otherwise provided by the contract.
1.4.2. For reservations of one or two rooms consumer submits an application form to reception via mail, email, fax, or reports the intention to make a booking via phone. The application form shall specify requisites (for legal entities), passport data (for natural persons), full name, date and time of arrival / intended departure; the quantity and rooms category. In booking confirmation Hotel provides the consumer with an invoice for accommodation payment and/ or registration number of application.
1.4.3. For booking three or more rooms, a consumer submits an application to the reception via mail, email or fax. The room booking application form shall specify requisites (for legal entities), passport data (for individuals), name, and date of arrival / intended departure; the number and rooms category, guarantee payment. In confirmation of booking Hotel provides the consumer with registration number of the application and accommodation payment invoice.
1.4.4. Unless otherwise agreed with the administration of the Hotel during booking, funds subject to transfer as payment for the accommodation shall be transferred to the Hotel account at time stated in article. 3.6. otherwise the booking will be cancelled.
1.4.5. In the case of reservation application change or cancel the consumer shall inform the Hotel about it no later than three days prior to arrival (accommodation of more than 20 people) and one day (accommodation up to 20 people).
1.4.6. Payment of invoice by the consumer is a confirmation of contract conclusion for the provision of services under conditions provided by the present Rules.
1.4.7. Booking expires at 19:00 of arrival day unless the booking contains specified time agreed with the Hotel in advance.
1.4.8. Reservations can be carried out via online services: online booking system booking.com Hotels, Ostrovok.ru, etc., as well as HMS OtelMS system (via the link on the web-site www.Hotelzvezda.by.) under conditions indicated by the Hotel.
1.4.9. No fee for booking shall be charged.
1.5. Accommodation Registration.
1.5.1.Consumer, a citizen of the Republic of Belarus, shall present an identity document, and in its absence one of the following documents: a certificate in prescribed form issued in case of passport loss, the military card (for conscripts), driver's license , birth certificate for children under the age of fourteen years, and fills in the registration card to be registered in the Hotel. It is allowed to fill in the registration card by the receptionist of the Hotel on the basis of data provided by the consumer, followed by consumer’s signature.
1.5.2 A foreign citizen or a stateless person shall present a passport or other document (s) set by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus (accommodation permit, refugee certificate, certificate of registration of the application for refugee status or subsidiary protection in the Republic of Belarus, a certificate of application for refugee status or subsidiary protection in the Republic of Belarus, the certificate of registration of the application for refugee status or a certificate to provide additional protection in the Republic of Belarus, and others.) and fill in a registration card / registration application. It is allowed to fill in the registration card / registration applications by the receptionist of the Hotel on the basis of data provided by the consumer, followed by the consumer’s signature.
1.5.3. To get the consumer registered, the Hotel receptionist issues the consumer a check, an invoice, Hotel pass, getting him or her familiarized with accommodation and fire safety regulations in the Hotel. Consumers being foreign citizens and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Belarus are explained the conditions of registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons, followed by their registration by putting a stamp in the migration card (annex to the identity document for traveling abroad).
1.6. If the Hotel has available rooms, consumer is entitled to occupy a room of any category with full payment of room.
1.7. In case of full payment of a double room and available places on the request of the consumer, the room can be shared, with registration of second person as prescribed by the present Rules.
1.8. At the request of the guest in a double room may be provided an additional bed for accommodation payment according to the price list (extra bed) and registration of accommodation as prescribed by the present Regulations.
1.9. After the expiry of the agreed period of accommodation consumer shall vacate the room. Guests shall inform the reception about intent to extend the accommodation not later than 2 hours prior to the accommodation expiration period. If the room is already booked by other guests, the extension of the stay in this room can be denied.
1.10. Accommodation extension is carried out in accordance with paragraph 1.5.of this chapter.
1.11. The consumer is entitled to terminate the contract. Wherein:
1.11.1. The consumer who notified the Hotel about the cancellation of booking as prescribed by paragraphs 1.4.5. receives a full refund.
1.11.2. Consumers with registered accommodation, but not staying in a room and refusing to stay before the expiration of the first hour of the paid period of accommodation may apply to the receptionist of the Hotel and after return of original receipt, invoice and pass to the Hotel and receive a full refund.
1.11.3. In case of early departure, the guest shall contact the receptionist of the Hotel and return the original invoice and pass to the Hotel. Instead he is issued an invoice for actual accommodation and receives a refund to the value of unclaimed services. In case the guest cannot provide original of invoice, pass to the Hotel and check-out less than 24 hours before the expiration of the paid period of stay, no refund is provided.
1.11.4. In case consumer does not check into the Hotel and without booking cancellation notification as prescribed by paragraphs 1.4.5. a refund is carried out on his application to the value of unclaimed services, minus the penalty equivalent to the price of daily accommodation in the booked but claimed room.
1.12. The consumer is entitled to change a reservation application as prescribed by paragraphs 1.4.5 . Wherein:
1.12.1. The consumer who notified the Hotel about the cancellation of booking as prescribed by paragraph 1.4.5, receives a refund to the value of the unclaimed services.
1.12.2. . The consumer who did not notify the Hotel about the booking cancellation as prescribed by the paragraph 1.4.5, receives a refund on his application to the value of unclaimed services, minus the penalty equivalent to the price of daily accommodation in the booked but claimed room.
1.13. The consumer and the Hotel are entitled to conclude a contract in written form that defines other conditions of the Hotel service. In this case, the provisions of the present Regulations shall apply to the extent not inconsistent with the terms of the contract.
1.14. The Hotel is entitled to deny service to consumers who are under the influence of the alcoholic or drug substances.
2. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
2.1. The Hotel guests are provided with additional services:
- Reception services;
- Luggage carriage service at the request of the guest (performed from / to the elevator in the lobby on the 1st floor);
- Taxi call;
- Wake up call;
- Delivery of correspondence;
- Providing tourist information;
- Ambulance call and us of a first-aid kit;
- Vehicle parking (there are provided free parking lots);
- Reservation of a parking lot;
- Consumer self-service facilities;
- Provision of a cot, kettle, hair dryer;
- Shoe shine machine,
Potable water and hygiene kits, which cost is included into the room rate.
2.2. The Hotel provides additional services for a fee:
- Luggage storage room, according to the Luggage receiving and storing Regulations in the limited company Hotel Zvezda (Annex 1);
- Valuables storage in the safe box of administration (24 hours), according to the Valuables storage Regulations in the limited company Hotel Zvezda (Annex 2);
- Extra bed linen and towels;
- Sale of non-food and food products;
- Documents copy.
2.3. Additional services provided by the Zvezda Hotel partners:
- Cafeteria, including food delivery to the room;
- Laundry service;
- Minor repairs of clothing;
- Hairdressing salon services;
- Currency exchange office;
- Dental and solarium services.
2.4. The limited company Hotel Zvezda can provide other services, as well as promote advertisement events in the prescribed manner.
3. HOTEL SERVICE PAYMENT
3.1. Hotel service payment is carried out by consumers:
- Payment is executed by the residents of the Republic of Belarus in cash or by bank transfer (including bank cards) in Belarusian rubles;
- Payment is executed by non-residents of the Republic of Belarus in cash in Belarusian rubles or by bank transfer (including bank cards) in Belarusian rubles and with the permission of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus in US dollars or Euros.
3.2. Prices for Hotel services are stated in the price list. In case of the Hotel services cost change, the advance payments performed by consumers are not subject to recalculation.
3.3. The payment for the accommodation is carried out by the consumer in advance daily or fully for the entire period of intended stay, in accordance with the checkout time set to 12 pm of the current day.
3.4. For stays of less than one day the daily rate will be charged.
3.5. In case of stay for more than one day charge is executed in the following manner:
- Check-in prior to the checkout time (from 00.00 to 12.00) - for a half of a day;
- In the case of departure after checkout time at 12 p.m. - for half of a day, and from 12 p.m till 12 a.m. hours - for a full day.
3.6. Payment by bank transfer is carried out by the consumer on the basis of the account and (or) signed contract. Unless otherwise agreed with the administration of the Hotel on making a booking, money shall be transferred as payment for the accommodation to the Hotel account no later than one day prior to arrival.
3.7. In case of early termination of the contract, in accordance with paragraph 1.11, or changes in booking in accordance with paragraph 1.12, the Hotel carries out a money refund to the consumer in the following manner:
- The consumer who paid in cash within 1 hour notifies the receptionist for cash refund with submission of application form for early termination of the contract (receipt by the Hotel of a message (claim) on cancellation (change) of application for a reservation);
- The consumer who paid by bank cards receives a refund to a bank card within 30 days after the request to the receptionist of the Hotel, with an application form on the early termination of the contract (receipt by the Hotel of a message (claim) on cancellation (change) of application for a reservation);
- The consumer who paid by bank transfer receives refund to the account within 15 banking days from the date of filing in an application for early termination of the contract (receipt by the Hotel of a message (claim) on cancellation (change) of application for a reservation);
3.8. No charged is executed:
- For accommodation of children up to 8 years, provided that their accommodation is with their parents (foster parents) in the same room without an extra bed in the room;
- Check in of a sharing guest to the paid room.
3.9. Providing consumers with services is carried out after payment only.
3.10. The Hotel applies discount system for the services provided in accordance with the Discounts Regulations.
III. HOTEL ACCOMMODATION REGULATIONS
1. The consumer is allowed to occupy a room after the accommodation registration only.
2. Admission of the guest to the Hotel and taking out of personal belongings from the Hotel is carried out after showing of the pass issued to the guest after accommodation registration.
3. The consumer receives the room key and occupies a room after presentation a pass / an invoice to maid on duty of the relevant floor.
4. When leaving the Hotel the guest shall notify the maid on duty of the relevant floor and hands in a room and a key.
5. Invited person is allowed to stay in the consumer’s room from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. after notification and approval of the Hotel receptionist. To enter the Hotel, invited person shall notify the watchman of the Hotel and inform about the guest's name on the invitation of whom he or she arrived, his or her full name. The Hotel is entitled to deny admission to the Hotel of invited persons who are under the influence of the alcoholic or drug substances.
The Consumer is responsible for timely leave of invited persons. The invited person is allowed to stay in the room after 11 p.m. (if there are available beds) and shall be registered in the Hotel in the manner prescribed by the present Regulations.
6. Guests and invited persons shall maintain cleanliness, follow the Hotel accommodation Regulations, fire safety and public order, carefully use the property and equipment of the Hotel.
7. The guests of the Hotel are prohibited:
- To cause inconvenience and disturb other guests of the Hotel;
- To leave the room for the not registered persons, as well as give them pass and room key;
- Smoke and allowing smoking invited persons in the room, as well as in places not intended for smoking;
- To store bulky items in the room, arms, toxic and flammable substances and materials;
- To keep in the room pets, unless otherwise agreed with the management of the Hotel;
- Throw trash out of the room window (bottles, cigarette ends, etc.).
. For safety the guests and property the guests are to:
- Become familiar with the evacuation plan and a reminder card for the guests in case of fire;
- Store jewelry, securities, and money in safe box at the reception;
- Do not use the in-room boilers, irons and other electrical heating devices;
- Turn-off water taps, close balcony doors and windows, turn off the lights, TV, air conditioning, heaters and other electrical appliances, close the door of the room and hand in the room key to a maid on duty of the relevant floor after leaving.
9. In case of forgotten things the Hotel takes measures to return them to the owner, according to the Left belongings keeping Regulations approved in limited company Hotel Zvezda (Annex 3).
IV. RIGHTS AND LIABILITIES OF THE PARTIES
1. The consumer is entitled to:
1.1. Use the services provided by the Hotel without any intervention on the part of the Hotel or other persons claiming that they are acting on behalf or at the instruction of the Hotel;
1.2. In case of the Hotel services timing violation under the contract or the booking to terminate the contract or change a reservation application;
.3. On detection of deficiency to claim selectively:
- Gratuitous elimination of deficiency;
- A corresponding payment reduction for services;
- Equivalent substitution of services.
2. The customer is responsible in the prescribed manner for :
- Damage and loss of Hotel property and shall reimburse the cost of the damage in the market prices valid at the time of accommodation in the manner prescribed by the Regulations on the procedure for reimbursement of damage caused to limited company Hotel Zvezda(Annex 4);
- The loss of the room key shall be paid with a fine of one basic rate set by the legislation of the Republic of Belarus on the day of payment;
- For non-payment (outdated) services payment;
- Violation of fire safety Regulations, sanitary norms, public order.
3. The Hotel is entitled to:
3.1. Provide a room to the consumer without pre-payment in the period from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., provided there is the subsequent payment for the accommodation up to the checkout time, if the guest at the time of registration of accommodation has available cash resources in a foreign currency only and there is no possibility of converting them to pay the services. In this case the consumer is handed over a preliminary invoice upon check-in which is exchanged for an invoice and receipt after the payment;
3.2. In case of availability of free rooms to accommodate guests in the period from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (early check-in) at no additional charge for the period, subject to pre-payment of accommodation in these rooms from 12 p.m. in a period of not less than one day;
3.3. In case of repeated or gross violation by the guest of the present Regulations to terminate the services contract and to evict him from the Hotel;
3.4. To collect from the customer a penalty equal to the daily rate of stay in the case of consumer notification failure about the change or cancellation of booking, in the manner prescribed by paragraph 1.4.5;
3.5. In case of force majeure and accidents to terminate the contract signed with the consumer in advance and perform a refund to the consumer in the amount of the unused services.
4. The Hotel is responsible for:
- The loss, shortage or damage of personal belongings of guests staying in a room (excluding valuables, money and securities);
- Damage caused to the life or health of guests due to deficiencies in the provision of Hotel services.
5. The Hotel is not responsible for the operation of urban services (emergency shutdown of electricity and heat, water), transport, etc.
6. In the case of violation of the present Regulations by the Hotel the consumer rights protection is carried out in accordance with the active legislation.
7. The quality and timeliness of services of Hotel Partners rests within the responsibility of the Hotel Partners.
8. Surveillance and audio recording in the lobby on the 1st floor, in the halls and corridors of the Hotel is on in order to ensure the safety of the Hotel and provision of quality services assurance.
9. If in the prescribed manner on the territory of the Republic of Belarus are enacted regulations that provide different Regulations of Hotels services and accommodation the present Regulations shall apply to the extent they do not contradict these Regulations.
10. The present Regulations shall apply unless the new Regulations are approved.